CALL FOR PAPERS!
We invite papers, abstracts and presentations’ relevant to the theme as well as sub-themes of;
Philippine Tourism and Economy
Hospitality, Culture and Best practices
Green Tourism and Sustainability
Destination Tourism and Marketing
Private Company partnerships
Hospitality and Tourism Education
Hospitality Policy Makers
Social Media and the Youth
Rural and Urban tourism
7 December 2018
Full Paper Submission:
4 January 2019
Submit Abstracts/Full Papers to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Abstracts typed, single-spaced and maximum 1,500 words and should be submitted for review and selection;
2. The abstracts should summarize the key points of the paper and with a maximum of 6 keywords that define the subject matter;
The paper is reviewed based on the quality of the abstract. Thus, ensure a complete abstract is submitted;
3. Authors should write their name and indicate their affiliation (e.g. university name, email address, contact number) only below the title of the paper. The title of the paper should all be capitalized.
4. Once the abstract is accepted, at least one of the authors must register and present the paper at the Research Forum.
Registration is until 7 January 2019, email@example.com
5. Best papers will be competitively selected and authors will be acknowledged with a COHREP souvenir item and certificate.
Full Papers Submission
1. Manuscripts submitted to 27th COHREP National Convention 2019 should be original contribution and should not have been previously published nor under consideration for publication elsewhere. Individual and multiple authors are welcome to contribute.
2. Manuscripts must be written in English or in Pilipino.
3. The abstract should summarize the key points of the paper with a maximum of 6 keywords that define the subject matter.
4. Manuscripts should normally not exceed 5,000 words.
5. All contributions should follow the American Psychological Association (APA, 6th edition).
6. All manuscripts should be typed in MS WORD format, single-spaced with one-inch margins and using 12-point Times New Roman font (exception of tables 10-point Times New Roman).
7. Manuscripts should include the following major sections & sequence: title, affiliation of the authors (e.g. university name, email address, contact number), abstract (not more than 500 words), keywords (3-6 words only), main body (Introduction, Literature Review, Methodology, Findings, Conclusion) and references.
8. The main body or text should be divided into headings and subheadings. Main headings should be centered on the page and subheadings placed at the left margin.
9. Tables and figures should be clearly labelled, in the format and style described in APA (6th edition) and suitable for direct reproduction.
10. References should follow the format and style described in APA.
Best Paper Awards 2019
Best paper awards will recognize outstanding papers presented at the convention.
Only full papers are eligible for consideration.
2019 Research Forum Presentation Fees:
a. COHREP Member is P500.00 only
b. Non-Member is P1,000. 00 only
COHREP RESEARCH FORUM (COHREP.ORG)
GUIDELINES FOR PAPER PRESENTATION
1. Before each presentation, the masters of ceremonies will mention your name and educational affiliation. Other information about you will be printed out in the program. Make sure that you have already submitted your bio profile.
2. You may craft your own PowerPoint presentation. Please email this to Dr. Prime Abellana in advance thru firstname.lastname@example.org . Otherwise, bring a soft copy of this in a USB very early during the forum proper for copying into the COHREP laptop.
3. A maximum of 15-20 minutes is allocated per presentation, followed by a 5-minute question and answer portion.
Flash cards will be shown to you 5 and 2 minutes before the time. Finished or not, please conclude your presentation upon seeing the “ Time is Up” flash card.
You will receive your Certificate of Presentation on stage together with the other presenters towards the end of the Research Forum program.
See you all.
DAVAO, LIFE IS HERE!
COHREP is proud to announce Enderun Colleges' event entitled Tourism and Hospitality Tech Summit and Expo.
This year's theme is "Understanding Innovations in Tourism and Hospitality through the new Digital Ecosystem" and the organizers are assembling key players in the tourism and hospitality industry who will share their expertise on topics ranging from digital tools, analytics and intelligence through AI, blockchain in hospitality, mobile technologies, digital payments, and where Big Data meets IoT. There will also be an expo showcasing the latest trends and technologies for the hospitality industry.
Date: November 23-24, 2018
Venue: SMX Convention Center at SM Aura, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Association members are entitled to a complimentary summit and expo pass by using the Promo Code: COHREP2018 on the registration form.
For inquiries and sponsorship opportunities, you may call Ariadne Jolejole of Enderun Colleges at 856-5000 loc. 547 or send an email to email@example.com.
Hope to see you there!
Please fill out the form below to send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Address University of the Philippines
Phone 0907 866 5061